- Modeling Fundamentals
- Part Modeling in Fusion
- Modeling based on a sculpted body
- Autodesk Inventor File Management
- Autodesk Inventor User Interface
- Part Modeling in Autodesk Inventor
- Assembly Modeling in Inventor
- Design Accelerators
- Inventor Publisher
- Simulation for Sustainable Design
- Simulation Overview
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Finite Element Analysis
You are here
The Autodesk Eco Materials Adviser tool is part of Autodesk Inventor (since2012). It can help you make more informed material choices with data about the embodied energy, embodied CO2, embodied water, cost, RoHS compliance, and physical material properties. These resources will help you learn how the tool is used.
Eco Materials Adviser WorkflowThis page has a manual to support the use of the Autodesk Eco Materials Adviser on design projects. There is also a more in-depth description of what the full version of the tool can do.
Links and References
- This site explains the user interface and functionality of the Eco Materials Adviser tool. It also contains other product information and software updates.
- Learn the basic procedures needed to use the tool, and share your knowledge and insights on this wiki platform.
- This short booklet provides advice on how you can tackle environmental issues within product design in an integrated and cost-effective manner. It is not specific to the tool, but helps provide context for Granta's eco design philosophy.