- Modeling Fundamentals
- Part Modeling in Fusion
- Modeling based on a sculpted body
- Autodesk Inventor File Management
- Autodesk Inventor User Interface
- Part Modeling in Autodesk Inventor
- Assembly Modeling in Inventor
- Design Accelerators
- Inventor Publisher
- Simulation for Sustainable Design
- Simulation Overview
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Finite Element Analysis
Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) is a foundational tool for sustainable design. It is a way of quantifying the environmental impact of your designs so that you and your customers can make more informed decisions.
To learn more about LCA, see our brief primer below that introduces the basic terms, methodologies, and tools.