- Part Modeling in Fusion
- Modeling based on a sculpted body
- Autodesk Inventor File Management
- Autodesk Inventor User Interface
- Part Modeling in Autodesk Inventor
- Assembly Modeling in Inventor
- Design Accelerators
- Inventor Publisher
- Simulation Overview
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Finite Element Analysis
Sketching in Autodesk Inventor
The Digital STEAM curriculum (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) from Autodesk provides learning resources to acquire the fundamental knowledge and skills for Autodesk Inventor software.
- Video Tutorials - Covers basics like sketching, part modeling, creating assemblies, and creating technical drawings (also on YouTube).
- Inventor Skills Quick Reference PDF - Provides a complete study guide specific to the Autodesk® Inventor® Certified User exam and can serve as a quick reference guide when working on a project.
- Inventor Projects - Get your hands dirty with the software with real-world applications and examples.