- Modeling Fundamentals
- Part Modeling in Fusion
- Modeling based on a sculpted body
- Autodesk Inventor File Management
- Autodesk Inventor User Interface
- Part Modeling in Autodesk Inventor
- Assembly Modeling in Inventor
- Design Accelerators
- Inventor Publisher
- Simulation for Sustainable Design
- Simulation Overview
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Finite Element Analysis
Content from Thom Tremblay.
Thom Tremblay and John Helfen are mechanical engineering Autodesk Education Solution Specialists. They each have a YouTube channel that offers content to help learn Autodesk’s Digital Prototyping tools. They are also available to answer students’ questions and provide software support. Get in touch with them on their respective websites.
John Helfen: YouTube